Sunday, November 1, 2015

Hi!!!!! This a new blog for me and my cousin allie. we don't have any type of theme yet, but I have a few ideas for it. we decided today to make one togthere. we have alot of fun when I come over. Allie is a person who LOVES books, I like books too. just not as much as her,she probaly has 150 books. But enough about allie lets talk about me.


Hi! My name is lainey I'm 10 and I am in the 4rth grade.I have alot of favorite stuff that I like. if you want to know about what is some things that are my favorite,look at the right of our blog and you can see mine and allies favorite things.

That is probaly all I am going to write about today,bye blog




                                                                                                 ~by,lainey

No comments:

Post a Comment